The Mall of Antiquaries (popular name given to the Shopping Cidade Copacabana) is a bold project Henrique Mindlin, built from 1953 in Copacabana. The shopping center was inaugurated by President Juscelino Kubitschek in 1960. The building has a modern design, with elliptical ramps of the Guggenheim’s New York style, that enable the movement of visitors four floors. At the end of the ramps is an internal garden landscaping which refers to the famous boardwalk of Copacabana Beach. Shopping is formed by two large galleries connected by smaller galleries and has two main entrances: the Siqueira Campos Street and the Magellanic Figueiredo Street. There is also an entrance on Rua Joseph Bloch. In Shopping it is possible to find everything: clothing, accessories, porcelain, rugs, clocks, knickknacks, hairdressers, supermarket, furniture, rare records, electrical shops, retail stores present bombonieres, coffee shops, thrift stores and several antique shops . Antiquarians is all kinds of bricabraque: antique tiles, toys, porcelain, shop windows, silverware, chandeliers, sacred art, Persian rugs, paintings, sculptures, wall clocks, period furniture … It is the greatest concentration of America Latin, of the genre house. Also passed Shopping Theatre Tereza Rachel, who after presenting historical spectacles, closed its doors and was leased to the Universal Church of the Kingdom of God, between 2001 and 2008. Then, between 2008 and 2011, the space was used by the directors and theatrical producer Charles Möeller and Cláudio Botelho and local trials and musical cast selections produced by the duo in Rio de Janeiro. Once you have gone through a major renovation and the site now occupied by the Theatro NET Rio.